The following terms and conditions apply to all sales unless a written contractual agreement states otherwise.
- All returns must include the Product, any accessories, and manuals, and must be in the original boxes and packaging material. Incomplete returns, open or used Products, damaged or dirty packaging (saw dust or gypsum dust) may be rejected at ERALUX’s sole discretion, and if accepted, a 25% minimum restocking fee will be assessed depending on saleable condition.
- All exchanges and returns require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Exchanges and credits cannot be processed without one.
- An RMA must be requested within thirty (30) calendar days of the original invoice date. Thereafter, all sales are final.
- The returned Product must be returned within ten (10) calendar days of the RMA issue date.
- Labor, installation services, and shipping charges are non-refundable. The customer is responsible for all return shipping and insurance charges.
- All returns will be subject to a 25% minimum restocking fee. Please check with our RMA Order Desk for the additional restocking fees that may apply.
Provided that you comply with this Policy, ERALUX will, within 30 days of its receipt of the returned Product, credit your account with the purchase price for such returned Product, subject to the terms set forth in this Policy. Any Product received from you that does not comply with this Policy will be returned to you at your expense. This Policy applies to Products purchased under this Catalog. ERALUX may, at its sole discretion, modify or withdraw this Policy at any time and without notification to you.